- Do you have a travel cot and high chair?
Yes. We have one high chair and one travel cot which can be provided free of charge – just let us know that you need them when you book. We don’t supply cot bedding.
- Do you have high speed broadband internet?
Yes, we have a 100 meg Virgin Media high speed broadband wifi connection for guests.
- What is the minimum number of nights we can book?
One – to as many as you would like!
- Do you accept pets?
- What are your arrival and departure times?
Normal check in is anytime after 3pm. Check out is by 10am on date of departure unless otherwise agreed in advance. We do offer an earlier 1pm check in option for guests. Obviously, this is subject to availability. Give us a shout if this is something that you require.
- Can you accommodate more than 2 guests?
Whilst it is a two storey one bedroomed detached house, we do need to be mindful about the physical capacity of the building to accomodate guests comfortably. So two adults is our limit.
Having said that, we do have a free travel cot for guests a 2 year old, or younger. (no bedding provided) We also have a single delux fold away bed, or a sofa bed for an under 10 year old at an additional £15 per night. You can select this option when you book.
- Do you have a cancellation policy?
- Free cancellation until 21 days before check-in;
- 75% refund if you cancel between 14 and 21 days of your check-in date;
- 50% refund if you cancel between 7 and 14 days of your check-in date;
- 25% refund if you cancel between 3 and 7 days of your check-in date;
- No refund if you cancel within 3 days of your check in date.